Saturday, December 17, 2022

JLPT N3 (personal part; useful part to come).

Personal experience of it:

N3. Wasn't going to go, because I felt unprepared; went anyway. Train as advised didn't match Sunday schedule; took cab with friendly driver, hair blowing in the breeze from the open window. Waited outside; stream of students. Greeters super friendly; directed me to a room. Curious, why there would be computers, when I had a backpack full of sharpened #2 pencils. Angered, as the clock passed the start of the test. Next seat, when asked, had no idea of a Japanese test. Turns out I was in the media lab, not the JLPT test room.

Proctors let me join the second section in the correct room, with the understanding that it won't be scored. All that for nothing.

I wrote a whole thing on learnings, but it's disappeared, so I'll do it again maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment